WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
Depending on the period of time that cookies remain active, they can be:
- Session Cookies: Designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interesting to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased).
- Persistent Cookies: They are a type of cookies by which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a defined period. They have an erasure date. They are used, for example, in the purchase or registration process to avoid having to constantly enter our data.
Depending on who is the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s device managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the site.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s device from a computer or domain that is not managed by us but by another entity, which will process the data obtained.
According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: These are those necessary for browsing and the proper functioning of our website. For example, they allow you to carry out the purchase process, control the security aspects of the website, share content through social networks, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of our website. For this, we analyze the navigation on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer. Examples of this are:
– The number of unique visitors to each page / section, which is used to count the number of times the site is visited by a user, as well as the first and last time of said visit. This helps to identify the most successful areas and increase and improve the content, with the result that users obtain a more satisfactory experience and service.
– The date and time of access to our website, in order to allow us to find out the hours of greatest influx, and make the necessary adjustments to avoid saturation problems in our peak hours.
– The source of traffic, which records the origin of the user, that is, the Internet address from which the link that leads to our website starts, in order to promote the different links and banners that point to our server and that offer best results.
- Advertising and behavioral advertising cookies: Advertising cookies are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that could be included on our website based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which ads are displayed. Behavioral advertising cookies act based on the behavior (preferences and personal choices) of users, obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to show personalized advertisements on other websites.
- Cookies related to social networks: These cookies allow connection with social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin or YouTube.
HOW CAN I CONFIGURE OR DISABLE COOKIES?
You can configure your browser to notify you of the receipt of cookies and refuse to accept them by activating the setting in the browser that allows you to reject them. However, we warn you that the deactivation of cookies may cause the limitation, or even the impossibility of access to some of the functionalities of our website, as well as some of the services may stop working correctly.
Next, we indicate how to modify the cookie settings in the main browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings.
For more information, you can refer to Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools > Options > Privacy > History > Custom Settings.
For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings > Show advanced options > Privacy > Content settings.
For more information, you can consult Google support or the browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences > Security.
For more information, you can refer to Apple support or browser Help.
We also suggest you consult the following websites: Aboutcookies , youronlinechoices , Network Advertising Initiative or Digital Advertising Alliance . In them you will find detailed explanations on how to delete cookies from your computer and more general information about them.
WHAT COOKIES DOES WWW.VAPERIBERIA.COM USE AND WHAT ARE THEY FOR?
Below, we list all the cookies used by our website and what they are used for.
|_ga||OF THIRD PARTIES||It is used to distinguish users.||2 years||Google Privacy Center: https://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/privacy/|
|_gid||OF THIRD PARTIES||Collect information about the navigation of users through the site in order to know the origin of visits and other similar data at a statistical level. It does not obtain data on the names or surnames of users or the specific postal address from which they connect.||1 day||Google Privacy Center: https://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/privacy/|
|DELUXEADULTCONTENTWarningCheck||OWN||Cookie file that is created when the visitor declares that they are of legal age to access our services and products.||1 year||–|
|_zlcmid||OF THIRD PARTIES||It allows to offer live chat to give support and solve doubts directly to the clients and users of the web.||1 year||https://www.zopim.com/privacy|
|PHPSESSID||OWN||When a client logs into the web, a Cookie is generated that stores an identification ID so that users do not have to log in every time they access the web from the same browser.||Session||–|
|PrestaShop-XXX||OWN||Technical cookies of the development software of our store.||1 year||–|
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
In VAPERIBERIA .COM we never save the personal data of our users, unless they want to register, voluntarily in order to make purchases of the products and services that we make available to them or to receive information about promotions and content of interest to them.
By browsing and continuing on our website, you indicate that you are consenting to the use of the aforementioned cookies, and under the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.
UPDATE OF COOKIES
The cookies of www.vaperiberia.es can be updated, so we advise you to review our policy periodically.